A Guide to Immuno-PCR
March 29th, 2017
In this presentation we will discuss how immuno-PCR draws on the advantages of both ELISA and real-time PCR, will take you through the main steps of an immuno-PCR assay, and introduce you to our Thunder-Link® PLUS technology – a quick and easy method of conjugating antibodies to oligonucleotides, making immuno-PCR considerably more accessible as a method of immunodetection.
This webinar covers the following:
- ELISA and real time PCR – advantages, disadvantages
- Main steps of Immuno-PCR assay
- Introduction to Thunder-Link® PLUS oligo labeling technology
- Our Thunder-Link PLUS oligo conjugation technology enables the simple and rapid conjugation of antibodies to oligonucleotides with high recovery of materials and a superior ckean-up procedure. Find out more about this technology here.
Custom oligonucleotide conjugation services
- Antibody-oligo micro-optimization service: Six conjugates – different chemistries, different antibody: oligo ratios
- Custom antibody-oligo conjugation service: Production of chosen conjugate at required scale
Both services include:
✓ Antibody clean-up prior to conjugation
✓ Removal of unbound oligo post-conjugation
✓ QC gel to demonstrate successful conjugation