Careers with Innova Biosciences
Welcome to Innova Biosciences' employment and careers page and thank you for considering us as potential employers.
Listed below are the current vacancies, for more information please contact:
Sales Executive / Technical Sales Specialist
Innova Biosciences' core business is bioconjugation. The Company also offers exclusive services for optimizing the performance of antibody conjugates and developing more sensitive immunodiagnostic tests. In addition Innova sells several niche products to pharmaceutical research and development labs.
As a result of numerous new product launches and the imminent relocation of the Sales and Marketing team into an additional 2500 sq/ft of office space, Innova is looking to expand its team to maximise the opportunities presented by its world-leading product portfolio.
Job Description – Sales Executive / Technical Sales Specialist
- Based in Cambridge area
- Willing to travel globally
- Sales experience essential, preferably including Key Account Management
- Technical experience of applications using antibody conjugates preferred, such as ELISA, flow cytometry or lateral flow
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated individual who will be responsible for the growth and development of existing and new diagnostic and commercial accounts. The role will involve contacting potential business prospects and maintaining good relationships with established customers.
- To achieve or exceed the sales plan
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in order to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- To make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- To research sources for developing prospective customers
- To document customer contacts in the company’s client database
- To provide technical support to customers and offer advice about product and service selection
- To develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- To coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- To plan and organize a personal sales strategy
- To supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- To participate in trade shows and conventions
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree standard in a Life Sciences subject.
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player, able to demonstrate good communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Must have a full driving license.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, or contact us on 01223 496170 for more information.
No recruitment agencies
Notice for agents: We will not accept CVs from agents for these posts until after the closing date and, in any event, we will not accept CVs from any agent for any post, whether listed here or not, without the terms first being agreed in writing with Innova. In submitting a CV not in accordance with this notice, you accept that the CV will automatically become the property of Innova Biosciences and that no fee will be payable to you should Innova subsequently recruit the candidate.
Last updated: 03.12.2015