AbSelect Decision-making Diagram
August 21st, 2017
Select the correct antibody purification kit
compatible with Lightning-Link® and Thunder-Link® antibody labeling kits
Download a PDF of the Purification flowchart here.
Expedeon specializes in easy to use bioconjugation kits which enable the direct labeling of antibodies or proteins with enzymes, fluorescent labels, biotin, streptavidin, gold nanoparticles, latex beads or oligonucleotides.
Unfortunately, many antibodies are provided in buffers which contain additives that are incompatible with labeling technologies, making purification a key consideration prior to carrying out any conjugation reaction. With this in mind, we have developed a range of purification kits that complement our labeling technologies.
The range also includes products for:
- Antibody purification from tissue culture supernatant (TCS), serum and ascites fluid
- Concentration of antibodies and protein
- Performing buffer exchanges
Our purification kits share a number of key advantages:
- Compatibility with our bioconjugation kits
- Quick and easy to use
- High levels of antibody recovery
- No specialist equipment required
- Fully scalable