Work with us
Careers with Innova Biosciences
Welcome to Innova Biosciences’ employment and careers page and thank you for considering us as potential employers.
Listed below are the current vacancies:
Manufacturing Scientists and Technicians
Due to expansion, we are now seeking Manufacturing Scientists and Technicians to work on the production of our life science based products.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Manufacture Life Science products in accordance with their manufacturing batch records (MBR’s).
- Run the gel casting production equipment.
- Operation of robotic liquid handling machines.
- Actively Participate in product improvement and process scale up.
- Assist in the assembly of the final product.
- Perform general laboratory duties as required.
- Actively participate in laboratory and company meetings.
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of all laboratory work performed.
- Follow company health and safety guidelines for working in the laboratory.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the company quality (ISO) system.
- Provide additional assistance in quality control when required.
- Help with trouble shooting and technical issues with customer complaints when required.
- Use and maintain company equipment according to company SOP’s and health and safety guidelines
To be considered for this opportunity candidates should have some laboratory based experience, and the ability to use basic life science laboratory techniques.
Candidates with experience in scientific production would be of interest, but is not an essential requirement.
Roles are available at different levels from Technician through to Senior Scientist so candidates with different levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
Candidates will have a positive attitude and a team focused mentality, understanding the need to work effectively with others. Candidates must have a flexible approach to work with a willingness to learn and complete other areas of work as necessary. Candidate’s will be required to work accurately and be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience, and additional benefits for this exciting opportunity.
For more information please contact:
Last updated: 05.09.2017