Lightning-Link® Rapid Atto390
Lightning-Link® Rapid kits
Lightning-Link® Rapid is an innovative technology that enables direct labeling of proteins, peptides or other biomolecules for use in R&D applications, drug discovery and the development of diagnostic kits.
The easy-to-use, one step procedure allows researchers to covalently label biomolecules with only 30 seconds hands on time; furthermore conjugates are ready to use in less than twenty minutes. The researcher simply pipettes the biomolecule into a vial of lyophilized mixture containing the label of interest and incubates. Despite its apparent simplicity, the Lightning-Link® Rapid process is sophisticated and generates conjugates with performance characteristics identical to, or better than, those prepared with laborious multistep conjugation procedures.
The Lightning-Link® range currently consists of 50+ kits including enzymes, biotin, streptavidin and fluorochromes covering the spectrum from UV to far infrared. Lightning-Link® conjugates are used in a large number of scientific applications including Western Blotting, immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, ELISA and FRET.
Atto390 LabelAtto390 is one of a new generation of fluorescent labels with a coumarin structure. It has a strong absorption at 390nm, high fluorescence at 479nm (extinction coefficient 2.4 x104 cm-1M-1) and high quantum yield.
Click here for other labels available in the Lightning-Link® range.
The technology is fully scalable (μg to grams) ensuring quality and consistency without any deterioration in the performance of the conjugate. As there are no separation or desalting steps, antibody recovery is 100%. Furthermore, the bond between the label and biomolecule is covalent, therefore the conjugate is extremely stable.
Please contact us if you require any additional information and to discuss your bulk or custom conjugation requirements (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To find out more:
- Contact technical enquiries – email@example.com
- Read our simple guide to antibody labeling.
- Look at the Lightning-Link® video to visualize how easy it is to make high quality antibody conjugates.
- Review the frequently asked questions (FAQs) section to further familiarize yourself with the Lightning-Link® technology.
- 30 seconds hands-on time
- Labeled antibody in less than 20 minutes
- No separation steps
- No losses
- Scalable technology
- Easy to use antibody labeling kit
- Quick labeling times
- Antibody recovery is 100%
- Applicable to Western Blotting, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, and FACS analysis
- From 10µg up to 5mg